Scoundrel Card Question

I have been working at identifying which card is which for the scoundrel and have two that I’m not sure about which is which. If you don’t want to see information about the cards then don’t read any further.
:point_down:

Here are the cards that I’m sure about:
Card of Flint Card%20of%20Flint
Card of Ice Card%20of%20Ice
Card of Light Card%20of%20Light
Card of Vines Card%20of%20Vines

I’m not sure which of these is Card of Flame and Card of Ash:
card4
card6

I have tested them both and don’t seem to get significant damage differences between the two cards. Has anyone else had better luck identifying these two cards?

Thanks

1 Like
  • card of Vines : Your next shot deals damage over time to the target
  • Card of Ice : Your next shot slows the target
  • Card of Flame : Your next shot deals greatly increased damage
  • Card of Light : Your next shot heals yourself for the damage done to the target.
  • Card of Flint : Your next shot weakens the target’s defense
  • Card of Ash : Your next shot has a greatly increased critical strike chance

fire is the top one of those two ash should be the bottom, hence the black markings and ember like appearance where as the fire one looks more like a top down look at fire, this was all in its announcement go read it if you can find it there are no spoilers there

i’m pretty sure those are backwards from my testing last beta.

I think you’re right I was just going of the pictures but the in game effects of the cards seem about that

i’m nearly 100% sure that the top is ash and the bottom is flame

1 Like

They really need to change the ash card to all black or really dark, it is confusing for everyone.

3 Likes

Flame is the top one. It does 1.5x damage as a noncrit. When it crits it does more than 1.5x.
Ash is the bottom one. When it doesn’t proc it does base damage, when it procs it only does 1.5x