Scoundrel Shot Rotation

I’m saying your thread is misleading, and that beginners should not blindly follow your advice.

Especially seeing that you are most likely refreshing the showing of buff way to often and you are using cards that have little to no effect and could probably if burned right significantly boost your dps.

Your not even mentioning saving cards.

I’ve been interested in trying scoundrel for a while. Just for clarification, the gist im getting is that this posted rotation/instructions is bad and should not be followed because it is bad, and instead people should seek out a better rotation, because this one is bad. Can i get a confirmation on that? This is gonna save me so much time! Thank you

5 Likes

While some people don’t seem to like me, it works. Idc what they say, it is up to you. Wouldn’t hurt to try

I played with the person who designed the method of using the Scoundrel as described in the OP several times, the latest in a raid last night. Since using his method my game has improved and quite frankly, been more fun to use this disciple. As I grow in the Scoundrel I may use different techniques or contour it to my own playing style, but for the moment I am pleased that this person was gracious enough to share his method and pleased to that he among many others who play Orbusvr extended his hand in friendship to me and others who play the game.

Im sure you are a great person… You seem to be trying really hard to show everyone you are good at the game… you dont need to do that. If you are just chill and easy to be around, people will probably be more receptive, good or not. Take it or leave it /shrug

2 Likes

I do try to do damage. Besides my mic is off 80% of the time. I will take it and I appreciate the comment. If you want me to teach you the rotation I can. I actually found an even better way to do it. Do three charged shots then a show off instead of 2 charged shots

Sigh. Ok.

Try 4 rotations per curv
Save frost card and burn it on poison

If you have a mage in the party, burn weakness card (the shield), it gets replaced by sickness, so is pointless.
Unless you need heals, burn it for spread, or save it.

Only use cards on charged shots

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.