Second oculus quest login issue

Hi, my wife and I each have an oculus quest. We set them up as one shared same account. I bought Orbus vr reborn a few months ago and we each created a character under my log in and have been playing a lot. Great game! Recently got the dlc as well. We decided to change my wife’s oculus quest to her own account so we could play online games together. I did a factory reset for her and set up a new account. I bought Orbusvr reborn for the 2nd time on hers, and tried to log in using my account. It said error, this account is being used by another user. Therefore she would have to make a new account, and lose her current character, and all progress (she is a level 30, runemage all +2 gear, scoundrel, bard, and Paladin - it’s a lot of progress to lose… ) . I assume one reason for this could be because of the dlc purchasing. I did another factory reset on her quest and put it back to just one shared account for now. We requested a refund for the 2nd game currently. Is there any way if she bought the game again, and the dlc, that her character could be transferred over to her new account? Or any advice on how to go about this?
Thanks!

The devs can move characters from 1 account to another so don’t worry, they will handle this via PM as they will need your email addresses

1 Like

Handling via PMs.

1 Like