Secrets of Mugwood bug

I just bought the storyline and I’m in Mugwood. I’ve talked to all the village members and found Zaarg. But he won’t talk back and I don’t have any other missions. I’ve completed getting to know them but I don’t have Hidden gems listed or anything else. It seems like something glitched on the timeline and I can’t move forward. Is there a way to restart the quest?

You just might be done with mugwood area head to hollows creek.

If you don’t have hidden gems and you have already spoken to Goomba then I would suggest you haven’t found the essence plants… which you find by killing Plant Thieves…which you should find not far from the village…

If you have already done that, see if Zaarp will follow you even tho he doesn’t have any dialogue. If he will… take him over to where you found Goomba and things should start to make sense again.

I have walked the place over….no wasps or plant thieves. I talked to every villager that will talk. They only respond about me not having a tail now.

I am sorry, but I have no other advice or thoughts to offer.
Hopefully someone will have an answer for ya.
Good luck to you!

I created a new character, same results. Please help developers……I don’t get the option to help with the plant thieves or the droplets or the essence. There are no options.

Once you talked to the villagers nearby, did you go over to find Goomby? He should be at Zaarp’s home and he will give you the actual quest to find Zaarp called Bring Zaarp Home.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.