Server Side Patch 2/9/2021

We did a Server side only patch and reset today around 12 PM CST. It was mostly just back end fixes for some bugs that we have been working on, along with a few fixes for the Item Lock in regards to loadouts.

• Fixed a server side bug causing some crashes with regards to the achievement list
  • Fixed a server side bug causing some crashes with regards to the Server wide bomb notifications
  • Fixed a few bugs with the new “Item Lock” feature
    • Handle locking items that are currently equipped so they apply to loadouts properly
    • Handle locking class accessories properly (Archer arrows, Shaman orbs etc) - to fix issue where these items wouldn’t auto spawn if locked

While the above fixes weren’t specifically for a few of the current bugs we have been getting reported I would be curios to know if any of the following improves.

1. Server wide bomb notifications are more consistent/ always appearing/ don’t have to switch shards to get them to appear
  2. If anything with the achievement tab seems more reliable

Can you drop a set of bombs for us to test with?

Hmm I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

<3 Appreciated!

When the bombs were being popped I didn’t see the luck bomb initially while others did. Was only a visual glitch of the bomb. Still saw the boost in my stat window working. Had to relog to let it show up. So I think it is not completely fixed yet.

2 Likes

still broken most of the time, but now you sometimes get the stats when you don’t see the bomb, but it’s still pretty common that the bomb is not working at all.

1 Like

I am actually getting the bomb stats bug now often when previously I almost never had the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.