Sewer Dungeon Massive Bug

This is a weird one but is a bug that needs to be fixed, what happened was I had just accepted the sewer dungeon dragon flying quest and went to do it, when feeding a pet treat to my dragon as it moved the dragon apeared down by the slime boss. I thought it weird and then started the race. My dragon instantly died/failed the flight and I appeared in the slime boss arena without agro on a single mob. Long story short it was possible to skip every mob in there and go straight to slime boss.

This seems related to the weird position bug of the dragon races sometimes popping you out to the entrance but have you been able to replicate this?

I have not been able to appear where I was as explained in the original post, I do believe it would be a luck thing due to the similar glitch of appearing where your dragon finishes bug. This is however the first and only time I saw the dragon spawn there and then I so happened to spawn there after starting the race; I do believe I have a video of it but I am not home so I will check when I am home.

okay ya that would be helpful to us to reproduce it if you had the video, if not we can still try some things on our side. Thanks

The glitch did seem to happen as the dragon was running to follow me when he ate the pet treat. My best guess is that I fed him a pet treat at the right time, he then teleported to me as it teleported him to the start of the race, the game then probably got confused and decided to put the dragon down in the slime boss arena.