Shaman game breaking Bugs

I’ve been playing Shaman since release of Reborn, and I’ve noticed a few things that render him completely unplayable in some situations, also a few complaints of my own on the class overall.

-Maybe 20% of the time placing totems down, no orb will spawn. This can also happen after pulling an orb.
Placing a new totem will usually fix the issue. This may be related to your location when placing totems, as I had working totems, then set mine up next to someone dealing with this issue and my orbs stopped spawning. Returning to my previous setup location fixed the bug.
-A little less commonly, but much more frustrating, the totems will not respawn on the belt. This can happen after equipping a totem in inventory or after placing one down. Combined with the other bug this renders shaman useless, because you can’t leave combat and are forced to die with no weapons available, and then travel all the way back. The only fix I have found is to get out of combat and unequip/requip the totems individually.

• when throwing lava/frost totems, I’ll give them a nice toss but they fall straight down to my feet, making them useless.

-I am very upset with the talents chosen. The stun orb isn’t used by everyone and it’s hard to get one out fast enough to interrupt certain abilities, also is interrupted by damage anyway.
-Movement speed buff is miniscule, hardly worth it.
-Missing orbs respawns them? Worthless talent in
comparison to the latter.
-Having totems last longer is pointless right now,
because placing a new totem is already a faster
option for spawning orbs

• I need grab distance regardless to grab my orbs without looking down
    at them.
    -I feel the orbs should have the option to spawn higher off the totems, and be visible by other players.I play standing and I find myself looking down most of the fight looking at orbs to grab them, which doesn’t make for good streaming in fights, and everyone thinks they are drums :disappointed:
    edit: I keep grabbing and throwing totems instead of orbs because of the location.

-The Shaman mask weapon slot should have an option to display the mask. I chose the shaman because he’s strong and creepy, but I always end up looking like a wizard or a military man when I wanna look all tiki and stuff
-The Shaman is by far my favorite class and if these bugs aren’t fixed I will stop playing until they are.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.