Shard Dungeons: Tradu Crypt

I haven’t done Soul Keeper much myself but I have an understanding on the strategy used to deal with the fight. I know lots of groups avoid doing this shard all together but I’m hoping this thread can spread a bit of knowledge that may be scattered and as a community we can figure out a better way to tackle it.

Usually Soul Keeper requires doubling up on either tanks or healers to manage the adds so that the main tank can focus on the boss. Tanks are far and few between while healers don’t generate enough threat to do any more than hold the adds initially before they begin to take damage.
Have many groups been using techniques to allow a standard team composition to take care of soul keeper? Maybe give some tips that prove to make or break the fight. Methodology that can alleviate the pressure in any form other than “getting gud”

We run a standard comp, uselly tank, heal, mage, 2 rangers. The mage uses aoes to help healer with adds.

We will be live streaming a level 8 shard of crypt Friday night on Alu’s Twitch channel. It may help but we will likely be dying so fast it will be hard to get our stats.

1 Like

Hoping for clever positioning or a combination of timing and some sort of shenanigans that’s going to define the fight. Goodluck on T8 though

I’m down to watch. Be sure to mention what potions you’re taking when you start.

Test the waters with these new mutations. The explosion damage seems significant from what I’ve been tuning into

Take ALL the potions!!!

As long as the healer and dps are at enough distance it’s not too bad just have to watch the tanks health when killing stuff off

Wow I only been paying attention recently congratz on the lvl 8 shard, crypt sounds like one hell of a fight on that level :smiley:

Yea…we died…a lot. :grinning: It was fun but with he new Major mutations we could have been there for 4 hours and would have only cleared the worm. Sickness sucks haha. Had fun though and that’s what counts. We did try this semi circle thing. It don’t work, but I want to try it again on lower levels. With the 3rd world boss coming, I assume we will need Crypt fragments.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.