Shield sound and sword parry

Can we get it please?
Just a ”clonk” of something… asking since I have no idea if it is me or shield gettin hit.

And think it could be sweet to be able to parry with sword, like 1 every 5sec.

There is a thud sound on shield block and a visual indicator if you watch closely

Oh really?
Did not notice any differencein me or shield getting hit, allthou the mob were trying to climb into me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so were somewhat distracted.

Do you know by any chance if combo hits need to be on one and the same mob to finish?

You can split up combos across various enemies. Take a step back from the enemy as it sounds like they’re attacking passed your shield/ too close

I made this guide a long time ago so some info may have changed but it will give the basics https://youtu.be/fcMuf9duBx0

1 Like

Gonna check it out, think i got the big picture, but these small questions really need sorting :+1::smile:

”Go play warrior, better than all the others”

Gotta admit, tanking the big pig as lvl 6 with my lvl 6 musketeer friend made that remark true :joy:

Still, I’d say a more metallical sound could fare better, might change opinion when more experienced.

Haha yeah the new sound guy is hard at work. I’d imagine class sounds will get an upgrade at some point

I like the current shield sound and vibration. Thou from time to time I do lose any feedback my shield should give me when I block. This might be the thing CaineHollow was experiencing before suggesting this on the forum.

Partly, but mostly I just feel it to be more immersive hearing a metallic sound rather then nothing or a ”thud” not to mention (opinion) that ”clank” is more alerting.

But as I said, could just be experience thing :smile:

(allso I do feel the haptic very weakly in ranger and warrior, clapping the dragon vibrates nicely thou)

Time to parry every tank buster! :wink:

Were more thinking shielding left and parry right :thinking: allthou, parry tankbuster and get disarmed (re-equip sword) could be interesting :yum:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.