Should I restart?

I haven’t played in quite some time and part of me wouldn’t know where to continue from here. My highest is level 17 ranger–should I restart and get back into the hang of things, or try to keep going and re-gain my bearings?

17 is a good ways in and I would hate to see all that time go to waste. However, personaly I always have to restart my playthrough of a game when coming back to it months or years later. Ranger isn’t the most intensive class so you should be able to get the hang of things again quickly though.

You could start with a new class and just jump to your ranger now and then. By the time your second class is 20 your ranger should be there.

My only issue is I have no idea where quests are or anything of the sort, since i played before they added in a bunch of things. Part of me feels like just starting over and going along with the quests is the safest bet

If your worried about trying to pick up the questing where you left off, as long as you started the main story there should always be a quest in your journal, so you should be able to log in and take a look at the journal and look for the “MSQ” next to the title in the journal, then reference the wiki here (https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Quests) and be good to go.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.