Shuggai boss difficulty

I feel like the seeds are doing something strange but I can not quite put my finger on it so I apologize if this is vague. I just did the shuggai boss with 4 others in a match make party. We didn’t have any trouble clearing anything else. However, with the seeds we literally couldn’t do it. It seemed that seeds we had already defeated were turning into the creatures. Not all but some, even though their health bar was empty. Also, some seeds we’re impossible to hit due to their hit box being inside one of the root creatures. Not good for ranged attacks. A third item, it seemed that I could take down most seeds with 2 hits from my mage. Then I would come across a seed that took 8 hits with the same spell. I’m not sure of it was just my group who have experienced this but I wanted to say something in case it was an issue.

1 Like

Did it yesterday without any problems… the trick is to split your party, some on seeds, some on vines. If your to slow in killing them they will hatch even if you kill them. The hitbox will be at rougly the same location compared to the ground even if they appear to be in the sky or under the ground. If you have one hatch, keep one person on seed duty, ignore the vines, and concentrate on the popped elite.

I have done this fight many times before the change and I was able to take care of the seeds myself.

Just tried it out agin. Had one seed hatch, and took it out, no problems at all. Had more problem with extreme healer agro bypassing both horn and provokes.

was also having problems with the desert last boss health bar glitching out where it would show its health reseting to full and such, i wonder health problems are a new bug with the new dungeon queuing/ dynamic leveling

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.