Skins to follow legendary weapons

So I’ve been thinking about this and thought it’s be cool if more items followed the weapons. For example the legendary Valhalla (hammer) could have some sort of book skin that followed the theme or the musketeer turret could follow the colors of the musket/possible have wings for the legendary (+3, +4, and +5 model). The only thing I could think of for mage would be a spell color or maybe a spell trail. Shaman could color the totems or make them look special/skin Rupert. The bards xylophone could follow the color and design of the mallets. The scoundrels bullets could change color and the back of the cards could look special. For ranger the arrows could look different before you fire them like for the gust onto dawn (is that even the name???) could have that… fur(I think?) on the arrow or the trap could look different. For warrior all I can think of is a shield skin (that’s transparent) and a horn skin. If you have more ideas I’d love to hear them :slight_smile:

for the warrior, I could imagine different hit sounds for the basic melee hits

I agree, I cannot tell you how boring it is to see the same shield day in and day out as warrior. Especially when youre trying to dress for a certain look. Small visual changes to the secondary equipment of classes based on weapons would be nice. It would also add a be of awesome to legendary weapons

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.