Small appreciation post

Hey devs! I want to say that the new Farmer Jonce quest was amazing and i absolutely loved it
I’m going to be talking about all the amazing things in it so spoilers ahead and please if you haven’t done it yet don’t keep reading and go do it because it is actually so good

The main reason I liked it is definitely because it was so funny/entertaining I found myself laughing way more then i thought I would
Also I thought it was going to end with the salvaging guy but I was very happy to find it was going to continue
At first when he said he knew a contact from the citadel I was like oh ok I guess we get to go talk to the guy in knights fort now but was honestly excited when I realized it was the guy in front of guild city all he’s ever said was halt you can’t enter and that markos said you can’t enter so having some actual character development with him and making him feel like a real thing in orbus with feeling and such would be good to have and believe me you guys definitely did the job right
You “wooing” the fisher woman was hilarious to me with the extremely awkward pick up line you use and it some how works like you literally tell her that she has a radiant face just like a funeral flower like bro :joy:
Then to top it all off you find out that the girl doesn’t even like the guy leading me to just imagine the awkward situation you just put the poor guard in

I will also like to add that it seems like all the npcs know each other which could be a reference to how the community almost knows everyone in it I could be wrong though

Last thing is that I want to say sorry if some of the things I said just don’t make sense I’m currently writing this at 2 am

Anyways thank you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.