Small List of Bugs

On some occasion other players can’t see me but they can see my weapon/totems

For the red enemies in the starting zone their “running away” path once crossed with a rock will disappear and end up behind the rock, still attacking me

Once in a while when I log in it will just be stuck on the logging in… status

You can’t always walk all the way up to one of the exiting doors from the city or player house, or entering depending on where you are going. It’s like you’re hit with an invisible wall and you need to walk IRL to reach it

On occasion the lighting and fire totems won’t spawn anymore after 1 or 2 and forces you to spawn new totems

Frost totem won’t show up on the bottom after equipping, don’t know what I do to make it, it’ll just randomly decide to show up eventually

1 Like

The first one is just your headset if there’s lots of players it will compensate by making some other invisible including you. To reduce lag. Or so that’s what I’ve read

It happens in dungeons mostly

1. I think that might be the invisible player bug they’re working on. Using the in-game bug report tool will help them track it down faster :upside_down_face:

2. :woman_shrugging:

3. If you’re on Quest, check out this list of useful connectivity issue tips: Oculus Quest FAQ and Common Issues/Workarounds. If you’re not on Quest, (or even if you are), I’d recommend rebooting your modem/router occasionally. If none of that works, I suspect it is a server-side load issue. You might check the orbusvr.com homepage for player count when you get that kind of hang up. If a lot of people are online, the server may just be struggling.

4. The way the hit boxes are designed, I believe, is that you can’t move forward if your play space hits the door. I have a good size space and run into this frequently. Usually using snap turn or smooth turn to change the play space orientation allows me to get a lot closer.

5. This is a known bug. Report it with the in-game tool. They’ve worked on it a few times, but haven’t been able to quite fix it.

6. If I remember right, when you first equip a totem, it has to go through a full cool down cycle before it shows up on your toolbelt. (If someone with more shaman knowledge contradicts me, believe them instead! Not my main class! :grin: )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.