Sorry pvp players who like the khopesh harvester

3 Likes

Its tradeable. Which also means dropable

1 Like

Well that’s dumb…

5 Likes

It should be in a crated box

1 Like

lol… why is this in bugs section just turn pvp off, or are you having trouble turning pvp off with harvester?

Because no pvp players are actually going to use a harvester that is tradable, it should be made soulbound and drop in a crate that isn’t.

3 Likes

so should alot of things in new patch but they just are not, mimic pet was same way

and we are also talking a item with 100% drop rate

That one and the mimic pet are the only ones afaik, and we complained about the mimic pet too and I have yet to use it for that very reason.
Also I’m pretty sure the chop harvester doesn’t have 100% drop rate.

2 Likes

i am pretty sure thats from the collection quest anyone can do with a 100% chance to receive just wait a month there will be so many

@PepsiMaxx
so… are you trying to make the argument that it should be tradeable?

you do know that one of the the bonuses to having pvp on is additional resource spawns…right?

1 Like

There shouldn’t be an item in game that someone can work hard for and then have it taken because they like pvp. I agree that it should be crated.

1 Like

then they need to just fix that, sounds like its forcing people into pvp to maximize the game content your aguing now that pvp is required to get resources

Hi, thanks for reporting. I believe these items were accidentally set as tradeable, and I’ll look into it.

5 Likes

risk/reward

Thank you @Mathieu_D!

I love PVP in general; I also love that:

Having it on gives me bonuses like 10% extra XP and more resource spawns.
That there is real risk when gathering said extra resources.

It is a part of the fun. :heart:

That said, some items really should crated and then soulbound if opened (for everyone).

2 Likes

Uhm… it’s in bugs because it should be soul bound, as all tools are

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.