Starting Teleport Spell

Hi everyone, I’m having trouble getting the teleport spell to start, the loop de loop method works 1 in 10, I’ve tried copying over the picture in the book, it works every now and then I e tried a long m with a line.
Any suggestions on a better technique to get it to work?

Also how good would it be to put your own custom pictures or words in the journal, so like a list of teleport spells and others

The double-loop method isn’t really consistent for me either. I draw a line and an infinity symbol in the middle third.

There’s a wiki page with popular shortcuts for most of the spells, you can look at it here: Spells - Travellers Hall Wiki

2 Likes

Awesome Thankyou that worked great

I use the double loop sometimes as well, but the shortcut that works better for me is the long M and dash, like the first way this guy here does:

YouTube link - Teleportation and Resurrection shortcuts

do a long line, then a shorter line that almost touches the end of that line, and an even shorter line that touches the end of the second line. all one stroke, no letting go of the controller. when it isn’t all on top of itself it looks like this:

what it should really look like is this:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply I will try this and see how it goes Thankyou

1 Like

I use the offical method in the spell book works like nine times out of ten

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.