Stones head cannon thingy

After many months of deep thought and analysis I have made a truly epic story of the truth behind the most powerful beings in all of orbus history.

To start we have the first god like (and best) creature in orbus, Rupert… we all know his story so I won’t talk about it here (if you don’t know it it’s on my lore discord :eyes:). I believe he holds an ancient artifact, a truly powerful piece of machinery that he himself created: the Orbus

(The middles 6 different colors represent the 6 chosen ones and the outside purple represents Rupert)
After the creation of this he split it up into 6 equal parts and bestowed it upon his lucky chosen ones.
Although he gave out 6 part we only know of 2 known owners of the orbus pieces. This being the beginner weapons and the dwarf shark from the orbus trailer, 2 of the most powerful characters in Orbus who have most definitely gotten the blessing of Rupert.

But I might of been able to figure out another holder of this powerful Orbus and after carful examination I believe it to be Mishka!
“Mishka?!!?!?!??” You might be thinking “he’s just a normal guy” but I say was a normal guy and has been able to fool us all until now!
But why does he have one?
Well I don’t think it was Rupert who gave it to him but instead Mishka took it!
How you might be saying,
Well we know that he used to use Rupert for dram and power But he always denies it, so maybe he’s telling the truth and don’t use Rupert but used the Orbus for dram and power! If you think about it it makes sense, you can’t really use Rupert he’s to good and would see through your lies unlike his machine who would probably obey anyone who holds it. Another reason is Mishka has the games dev Riley in his basement! No ordinary orbus player could of done this!!! Not to mention Mishka is more popular then npcs in the game, another sign that he is using something from the power of Rupert…

I would like to hear if any of you guys know any other possible candidates for the holders of an orbus piece!!

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Brilliant

Assuming that these pieces were only gifted to the most powerful of all beings, I’m gonna go with the Cigar Merchant.

I know I know I know, it sounds dumb. How could I possibly think the Cigar Merchant is one of the most powerful beings in the game?

Think about it…the people of Highsteppe are not a quiet bunch, they aren’t afraid to talk, aren’t afraid to speak up, aren’t afraid to whisper. Want to know about Sephotep? They will tell you all you want to know. Want to know their opinion on Markos? They aren’t scared to talk trash. Helga? The whole dang town threw her under the bus when the press wanted a story to print.

You know who they refuse to talk about? The Cigar Merchant. We have been trying for years to get someone, ANYONE, to give us juicy gossip about the Cigar Merchant so that Glenn will print a story about him.

Not a thing from anybody. Know why? Because everyone fears him more than they fear Nodenghast.

1 Like

If he’s so powerful how is he dead? Rupert would never give such a trophy to a failure like him

Yes I can see now how I was totally unclear. When I said the cigar merchant, I didn’t mean the possibly fictional character from another country, I meant the author of The Cigar Merchant. Ernest Trimm.

The man, the myth, the most talented author in highsteppe, the extremely powerful and feared legend Ernest Trimm.

Another possible candidate…the Apprentice Smith on forsaken isle.

You can’t name anyone else who has the fortitude to CHOOSE to live in solitude in such a dangerous place. There’s not even a boat to help them off the island if they needed medical attention or something.

I think that this Apprentice Smith has accidentally shown their cards here, they act like they are just a normal person who enjoys repairing armor, but to live out there alone for years amongst all the abberations they must be super powerful.

3 Likes

4 Likes

:cry: my heart is broken

1 more

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.