Stop Damage blocked by players

Again not even some implications, zero to almost zero. Musketeers would just bounce of turret with renew instead and cure directly on the tank, the aoe is so big even if I were to shoot the floor behind the monster the tank would still get hit, same if I were to hit the melee dps. Bards have passive heal and crescendos as Sparky said.

1 Like

Many excellent points made. It would be a lot of work to simply even make the world livable for any melee.

Yes/no, because they’ve only brought down the classes which had fun skill ceilings. They’ve not really raised classes from the bottom towards the top to have fun skill ceilings. You could say this is bringing the classes in line with eachother, but it’s really just taking swipes at their best made classes. I’d welcome adding in classes that have higher skill ceilings, as well as introducing such mechanics to existing classes. It’s neither worth fast-shooting as a ranger, removing an entire playstyle, nor worth using triplicity besides as a pre-cast, 95% removing a level 30 talent (and the other talent is useless despite looking so cool). Unlocking level 30 and mastering quick-casting triplicity used to be vital/fun & part of the growth of a mage, but now its pointless to do so.

1 Like

I came from the dark days before triplicity. It added a whole new degree of skill to the class, was nerfed into the ground and we are back to dark ages. I would love to have something skill based like that again but as long as triplicity is nerfed I am a top mage by default cause almost everyone better than me has left.

I do want a higher skill ceiling back though.

Agreed, was just trying to be a bit nicer about it. I was against the mage nerf, found out about the archer nerf at the same time, and on some level still expect a warrior nerf if we ever get an influx of expert+ beat saber players. Especially since based on the numbers that were turned out on that thread, the gaps between top and average (doesn’t regularly pop) mages were like a 10% damage difference.

The warrior has a cap already from the beginning of 5 hits per second which most good warriors already reached. So no reduction needed except for aggro power vs pally I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.