Stuck in combat

Can you make the Stuck in combat cool down shorter please.
The reason I am saying this is because I usually farm solo as runemage, so I am usually fighting a difficult enemy and have to run mid combat cause I missed one spell. Now here lies the problem 50% of the time I have to run I get stuck in combat.
And if I have failed twice in quick secession then I have I am stuck in combat for usually about 8 minutes.
I was just logging in and out but the new server client doesn’t like when I do that, and I lose my RuneMage sunflare charge.

What enemies have you been fighting when you get stuck in combat?

I’m not OP but I’ve been getting stuck in combat a lot with the red tails and venom spiders from lamavora right by the water fall

what class are you playing, and are you killing the mobs or running from them?

Playing warrior and I’m killing them.

Are you in a party or playing solo?

Solo, 20 character limit

Happens to me too, tho not too often, but at Soul Keeper, when we run away it happens about half the time

As for mob any and all. Tigers and Boars in the jungle, Cactus and Snakes in the desert. It was also happening with wargs in Wendderwood, And sprites.
So I noticed when I have to run from a mob then after I heal then kill it, then I will be stuck in combat.
Here is a video of it happening twice in quick succession. Whoops named this video incorrectly

And video about the new server log-in after a log-out.

Encounter some chashing along the way.

2 Likes

Sorry I was going to up load this earlier. But had to go places.

No worries, thanks for the video well keep tracking it down.

So the video’s I have been posting on here I have first been posting on youtube cause that was the easiest way to upload them here so if you want when you are done with them you can tell me and i’ll take them down. I am don’t want to be spreading bad publicity about this game around.
If you don’t care then I wont either.

1 Like

Oh also if you need me to reproduce the stuck in combat bug video I probably can…Uhh I mean make more.

1 Like

A lot of us have been getting this in party or solo play it dont seem to matter but you have a higher odds of it in party as your party members are likely to get stuck in combat what will leave the party in combat too.

You can make your videos public but unlisted. That way only people with a dirrect link will find it. It’s good for submitting bug and exploit videos without everyone finding it.

Oh thanks, I will switch it now,

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.