Suggestion for forums- beginners area or stickies beginners thread?

Just got online today. Having a blast. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted from a VR game. I’m a VR/AR/MR dev, so I can definitely appreciate the insane amount of work that has been put into this game.

Could there be cause for a stickier beginner thread here? Or perhaps an area within the forums for all the noobs?

1 Like

Welcome! I’m glad you’re enjoying your time with the game so far. This isn’t exactly what you’re asking for, but I figured it may be of use. https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Getting_Started

1 Like

Thanks Damage. Yeah I’ve had a read of it, it looks lke it hasn’t been updated in a while. I’ll volunteer to assist in keeping the wiki fresh with updates if you like?

I know it usually takes a back seat to actual Dev work so that’s why I offer.
I work in QA/QC professionally so I’d be happy to show you some of my work.

Just give me a week to get up to speed with everything on the game.

Thanks for the offer! I believe the wiki was started as more of a community effort originally, but its upkeep has fallen to the wayside a bit since. I’m sure it could definitely use some love from anyone who wants to check it out. I do know there’s a bit of an issue trying to edit it though because of a loss of session data issue which may be contributing to the problem.

1 Like

Make sure to be extra careful on spoilers. Lure info, spells, quest steps ect that aren’t already there are a no-no :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.