Suggestion/request

Requesting (in towns) a huge floating yellow sign that can be turned on by the player wich reads ”lfg-(class)”

I wanna party with players in my own level without screaming lfg in my apartment or hazzle everyone i see (who mostly seems to be lvl.20)

Tried the party thing in menu, but have a feeling new ppl dont know it, even went so far to go around healing warriors and asking if they wanted to party… not even a response.

3 Likes

Another LFG option is the LFG section in the unofficial discord. It’s a pain to access while playing Orbus though…

Could have been viable if desktop was reachable, but seems Orbus does not allow that on the vive sadly, but cant really be a option either once they realese the game finished…
1000’s saying lfg in a room… :sweat_smile::joy::sob:

(Yes, ignoring option of remong headset to click) :+1:

1 Like

On my vive, if I press the system menu button, one of the four options just above the clock at the bottom of the screen is the desktop (the others are Steam, Vive, and settings). I can view and interact with my desktop that way. It also allows keyboard input. I’ve used that to interact with discord before, it’s just cumbersome.

Yeah i would like some sort of feature where i could post that im X class and X level, and am available to run whatever, if anyone else is making a group.

Sometimes im up for whatever, but i dont want to keep having to check lfg.

1 Like

In oculus with the new dash you can open your desktop and pin it while still being completely in game. Its a pretty nice setup.

Check out OVRdrop! You can mirror your screen to your headset. I have mine set to where I can look up like I’m checking my lv and see my desktop. I keep Pandora or audible and discord open and it makes it easy to find a group

Will check that out :+1:
Still hoping for a implemented visible lfg tool :smile:

That would def be nice!

Ovr left hand is awsome, thanks for tip

1 Like

Actully your in my thread :smile:

soon Krister… Soon…

Sorry to hijack but can anyone send me a tutorial link to get OVRdrop to mirror to left hand. When I try it, it crashes immediately upon launch.

Top righr drop down menu (pink) gices what you want, dunno know about mirror box, have not tried it.

1 Like

Before anything, restart your computer after installing OVRDrop. Until you do this, it will not work right.

1. Launch Orbus
  2. Steam menu --> navigate to OVRDrop while keeping Orbus open --> Launch OVRDrop
  3. Top right hand corner: Profiles dropdown menu --> Left hand - back --> load button
  4. Flip left controller over. Hover right controller near left side of window, a magnifying glass will appear. Click it and choose the window you want to mirror.
1 Like

Bumping my own thing here requesting a wooden ”LFG” sign I can equip instead of the pickaxe, and walk around with (if a bright yellow neon floating arrow is too much)

1 Like

the best option to finding groups is to join a end game fellowship, just look in the unofficial discord or in the forums

it does sorta suck because all the good players are separating off to their own corners causing a lot of separation between players

D*mn we got a helpfull community, honestly, lots of advices and tips (that I apreciate), BUT, I’m writing a suggestion/request of something missing/lacking for the devs in the ”suggestion” part of the forums, so in this case I belive it allso would benefit this topic that all advices came after support or criticism of the suggestion :smiley::+1:

We definitely do need to do something in-game to help lower-level (especially it seems like 14-20) players find groups. A Fellowship is always a good idea, but it would be nice to be able to hop in a group quickly to do a quick dungeon or something. I think a symbol above the head could help, but that might not be enough.

2 Likes

Can only speak for myself, but if i saw a ”lfg, healer, Highstepp”, I would happily approach and invite to group.