Suggestions/QoL improvements

Looks like I need Scott once again for dps lessons x3 last I checked, I was in the 17k range so I am definitely lacking.

Also the question is not “is the tank as good as the dps”, it’s “Is it possible for the tank to be as good as the dps”

The fight was short, I had most class boosts, and I was lucky to start critting from the beginning of the fight xD (which is major scoundrel flaw, the need to crit before you get your crit stacks)

Average out more on just below 40k

I heard Scott and Loganator once two tanked an entire raid. Just the two of them, warrior and Paladin, tanking it all. With back bug and golden egg too.

(I’ve been away from orbus for two weeks and driving for 30 hours, please send help)

1 Like

Would help if there were anvanced guides for classes x3

1 Like

Other classes pulling aggro is not an issue. This happens in all MMOs to date with tanks. That’s why they gotta stop dealing damage/healing to allow aggro to go back to the tank.

However, it’s simply because of the issue with regaining aggro as a Paladin is the main issue. Not being able to gain charges to deal damage to pull damage because of the long delay & lack of damage due to the threshold as well as the delay in the Libram of Blessing. This is in comparison to the warrior as said before who can spam taunt/provoke literally all day. Also they can deal more damage overall.

But yea, we’re getting off topic with that. I really do think the below should be changed to make the Paladin more in-line with the other classes and Warrior, especially when dealing with mages.

• Change the delay in the Lightning charge skill from 2 seconds to 1 second.
  • Change the damage threshold of gaining a charge from 500 to 250 (or half whatever it is currently)
  • Allow charges to gain aggro if they don’t already do so.

This should bring the class more in line with the Warrior since a lot of the Paladin’s abilities rely on having charges especially as higher level compared to the Warrior who can spam all day without demerit. This will also allow addition skills/abilities to be added in the future to diversify the skill set if they use charges as well that way you can mix n’ match what you want to specialize in or change for certain situations.

When I lose aggro as a warrior chance is higher I will not get aggro back. pally is burst aggro. warrior is not. you can’t provoke as warrior when a mob is running away. You need to be smart with keeping pips ready for those situations.

The problem again is not losing aggro for pally, but keeping it on mage dps.

2 Likes

yea when i try to aim with my scoundrel pistol i cant when i have my super bar right where the sight is

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.