Switching platforms

I couldn’t find a support email to send this question to, but im sure other plays may have this question.

I originally bought Orbus on the Oculus store. Would it be possible to have Orbus:Reborn added to my steam library instead of Oculus?

No. Different companies. But you can launch it threw steam anyway, so won’t matter much.

Well my plan is to ditch the oculus platform all together and pick up the Valve headset when it releases. Sure the exe may execute through steam, but the game is still being ran through the oculus services, which won’t work without mods at least for the vive, and probably the valve headset.

As far as different companies, it is Orbus Online LLC that can offer the keys to their game. You purchase those keys through Oculus or Steam. Since we are all essentially getting a free key which will be applied to the platform your bought Orbus on, Im just wondering if i can get the a key for reborn on Steam instead of Oculus.

People have asked, the answer was no in every case so far. You can try refunding threw occulus

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.