Tavern Night! - Oct 27th, 9pm cst

Yo! Welcome everyone! :cowboy_hat_face:

I am here to invite everyone to Orbus VR’s first player driven community event! On October 27th at 9pm central time we will be holding a drinking night at Lakewood Inn. Let’s send off the last beta, that the servers will go down after, in style! Bring your own drinks and have them handy for when we all call out SHOTS!

Looking forward to seeing all you Alpha and Beta testers there!

14 Likes

I’ll have my choice of drink with me. Let’s make this a rememerable experience and salut the servers and devs to a great game and start. See you guys there!!

4 Likes

I’ll be there of course! Foolish antics shall occur

3 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it! Good times to be had.

3 Likes

I should be able to make this as well.

3 Likes

:beer::beers::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::champagne:

4 Likes

LETS HAVE A PAAAARRRRTAY
let the jolly antics ensue!

3 Likes

this is gonna be a huge turning point for VR games.
and hopefully AR games too should hardware that do AR
have similar games that is

2 Likes

reaches for franzia bag…

So down! :smiley:

1 Like

Count me in.
A toast! :beers:

2 Likes

i just bot the game yesterday so i’m a bit disappointed that i wasn’t with you guys sooner in the game but i just found out about it yesterday and i couldn’t help but to buy it after a bit of YouTube on it after seeing it i feel like we are one step closer to SAO, i cant wait to see how far VR gets in my life time

3 Likes

Sounds amazing and I would love to join, but I will be at the mcm comic con London during that time :confused: but I hope you guys will have a nice time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sour

Please tell me you’ll be streaming :o My plebeian self wants to witness this.

2 Likes

Yes I will stream it for anyone who can not attend. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I expect to hear mighty heroes, stand up and regale me with stories of their adventures over a tank of honey mead.

2 Likes

Hopefully Elk will be providing us with hand played music that way I can stream it for y’all!

I’ll be in like the Flynn!

1 Like

I would love to join! Forgive my noobishness only played a few hours first time this week… where is the Lakewood Inn?

2 Likes

The inn is on the other side of the lake outside highstep. If you go down the stairs near the airship dock you then follow the path along with the lake to your right. You should pass over a bridge, keep following the path and the big wooden inn will be on your left.

Anyone who is unsure of where to go meet me outside the player house at 8:30pm cst.

1 Like

found it :slight_smile: thanks! See you guys friday (or sooner :wink: )

2 Likes