Tavern Tuesday! Jan 26 6:00PM CST!

January 26 1:00 pm CST I’ll be in the tavern awaiting anyone that wants to hang out, chat, gives tips, Or just go afk bc you drank to much ithecac!

All are welcome and I hope everyone that can show up does!
My fellow Carnage Members, Elysium, Kosher Cowboys, Fireflies , Alphabet and all other fellowships be there. (Excuse me using old or possibly retired fellowships I’m an old player lol)
Those without fellowships be there for a chance to join one!
Devs come in and chat a bit with your player base and let’s show love going both ways!
Let’s all get together and just show our love for the game and our community!

I’ve done this once before and there was a lot of fun! Devs showed up to chat! We showed them how to skywalk! We played Battlegrounds! We had a mini dev boss fight! We shared stories and experiences new and old from Orbus! We took Pictures! Experienced players taught the inexperienced! Overall it was a whole lot of fun and I met up with a whole lot of my friends I’ve made through my journeys in Orbus.

I hope everyone can make it! New and Old, Experienced and Inexperienced, Dev and Players, Friends of past and Friends to be!

I’ll have to dig them up but I’ll try to find pictures from the very first tavern meet up ever!

8 Likes

Ooooh brains to pick about runes! Yay!!

2 Likes

!!!UPDATE!!!
The event has been moved to 6:00 PM CST!
It will be held on January 26 still!
I had something come up that forces me to have to push it back further into the day.

I hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

!!!REMINDER!!!
January 26 6:00 pm CST I’ll be in the tavern awaiting anyone that wants to hang out, chat, gives tips, Or just go afk bc you drank to much ithecac!

!!!UPDATE!!!
Possible Special Guest Appearance!
I’ll let him announce it himself if he chooses too.
I promise you won’t want to miss out!

1 Like

!!!REMINDER!!!
TODAY!January 26 @ 6:00 pm CST I’ll be in the tavern awaiting anyone that wants to hang out, chat, gives tips, Or just go afk bc you drank to much ithecac!

I hope to see all my old friends I’ve met through my many journeys in Orbus, I hope to make some new friends today as well. See you all later today @ 6:00PM CST in the Tavern.

Looking forward to this :slight_smile:

I’ll be in the tavern awaiting anyone that wants to hang out, chat, gives tips, Or just go afk bc you drank to much ithecac!

I hope to see all my old friends I’ve met through my many journeys in Orbus, I hope to make some new friends today as well.

I’ll be in Carnage’s “Orbus General” voice chat for anyone that wants to stop by there and say hi as well. I’ll link the discord for anyone that doesn’t have it already.

It says I’m banned

3 Likes

For those of us who were banned from the discord, can we know who the guest is? I’m not showing up because I don’t want to upset people by my presence

3 Likes

I can’t seem to join either something about I’m banned not sure how that happened

1 Like

Indeed me as well. I cant take photos for the press due to me being banned

2 Likes

I’m around in game to meet players for a bit until 7, would love to hang out with anyone if people feel like catching up.

2 Likes

Thanks for hanging out, everyone! :heart:

5 Likes

Always a pleasure seeing you lads in game! Not sure why you haven’t got me muted yet but I’ll keep working on it :laughing:

1 Like

I loved the lore trivia!!

2 Likes

Sorry next time I host an event I’ll use the Orbus Discord channel for less inconvenience and everyone can join.

I just want to thank everyone that showed up, I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed sharing tips, telling past adventures, discussing upcoming content, and sharing new content ideas as well.

I want to give a SPECIAL THANKS to my friends @Mathieu_D @Outlander_Robert and @Jake_E the Devs for showing up and hanging out.
Everyone loved the lore trivia!

For anyone that missed out I’ll be posting a video of the entire event later this week. I’ll come back and post the link here.
It’ll contain tips for things like the Citadel Raid As well as other general tips and General discussion of the game. A TON of laughter thanks to @Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshka and @Outlander_Robert.
Thanks to @LanceMagna for putting it in the Highsteppe Press. I can’t wait to see the next press release!

Going to Plan another event for next month! Drop some ideas for what people would like to gather and do!!

2 Likes

For everyone that missed out and wants to see what was talked about!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.