Teleporting through Guild City door

I accidentally teleported through the Guild City door…

You found one of Mishka’s hiding spots!

I found another like this is in the cave at the Wasteland.

The bug there can be used to avoid monsters which would otherwise make journey a bit harder.

Is it a bug or are these some kind of developer access tunnels behind the system to get past monsters faster? :smiley:

I would like to think its secret tunnels or something along those lines.

I quite enjoy finding hidden places to sneak into. Have you ever truly been to the edge of the edge of nowhere? Its quite nice imo

1 Like

It’s the Disney utilidors! But… orbus!

I agree, @Ewok. While this is clearly a bug in the cave issue, it could be changed to be a secret tunnel which you just have to find :slight_smile:

I was told by some older players that devs know all about these bugs and it wouldn’t be fixed since somebody might have been using these to win record times. I’m sceptic about that world view.

If that’s the case, just add some graphics and few holes or something similar. That would make it meaningful in the game world and not just a cheap cheat trick.

ehm, people don’t really use these places to get record times. There’s not really any that I’m aware of that would be beneficial for a speedrun.

and if they were being used as exploits to make dungeons go faster the devs wouldn’t hesitate to fix them just because some times would become unachievable from it. They did it already once when they fixed pre-clearing which meant the armory had to do a complete shard PvE reset.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.