Thanos type boss?

Can we get a Thanos type boss? Not like in looks even though that would be funny and awesome too. I mean more like the 6 awesome and different ability’s that would have specific requirements to counter. For instance

Power 1: send at random 1 player to the beginning of dungeon, mage knockback can interrupt.

Power 2: send player into another dimension like boss 5 in old raid, musky gravity orb can interrupt.

Power 3: An aoe maybe say One of those floating blue ice looking balls in wastelands( I’ll explain more why this further down) paladins could interrupt.

Power 4: spawn adds, could be shadows of himself/herself that scoundrels could interrupt.

Power 5: some kind of blast like caos bolt or better yet the beam like dungeon troll, could do the beam in multiple directions so it’s harder to dodge where as dungeon troll is super easy. Warrior could interrupt.

Power 6: good old poison pools or maybe make these like lava pools or something different like frost pools so it slows you and puts the effect necropolar had. Ranger or bard or shaman could interrupt

Really the interrupts could be any order just the point is making the necessity for diversity which would drive players to level more classes for diversity just for this battle it would be an endgame thing and would make absolute sense on that part.

Now this could be a raid or dungeon boss but I like the idea of another world boss. I mentioned him using one of the ice crystals from the waistlands in a aoe move. Imagine him/her being a world boss on top of the tree in wastelands. I think that would be great and would make that tree way cooler bc we could see the view from the top fighting the boss. He/she could be a “Chaos King/Queen” that came from the other dimension and leads all the chaos beings. This could also be a raid and you start from the bottom of the tree and fight your way up. Could put all the world bosses in it and make it like a 20 person raid bc let’s be honest a 20 person raid would be nice. The more powers a new boss has the better in my opinion, that makes it more challenging and if you don’t make it an obvious pattern then it makes it that much harder to figure out. If anyone agrees or disagrees reply and say why. What would you like to see in a 6 powered or more boss? Does it sound to hard or is it easy peasy give em 20 different powers. The only way they will consider our ideas is if we speak up about them. Closed mouths don’t get fed.

I like your ideas, it would be a very fun boss, although having every single attack interruptible would be dumb, especially your ideas of certain classes. otherwise sounds neat

Too many powers to keep track of, we cant get closer because of adds and it would hurt our damage ability. very hard to hit boss when swarmed, Adds will likely just be kited and if that is the case the dps will be farther back and make it almost impossible for some classes to interrupt. The timers are quick and you have to therefore be pretty close. It would just be an annoying fight. Bosses, even the world bosses in this game have 3 ish mechanics and its very manageable.

Though this boss probably won’t drop anything good. The problem is that if you just interrupt everything you have a boss that only hits tank(s) and tank(s) will be getting healed. It is easy but a slow interrupt fight.

Yeah I thought about that so I figured there would be move sets that aren’t able to interrupt but we could still use specific classes to interrupt but instead of individual classes it could be DPS, Support, Tank, and magical. I understand that makes it hard to keep track of but that’s the point. I’m tired of us fighting something and figuring it out in 10 minutes. I want something that’s actually difficult to figure out, something that takes us try after try after try. Something that takes a serious group to go in just to be able to beat it. This wouldn’t be something just anyone could do, it would an end game boss above t10 bosses and raid bosses. It would be the strongest, hardest thing we have ever seen or faced. Like expert mode boss 5, not everyone could go in there and beat it. I’m pretty sure only a small percentage of players actually did beat it. If they made it a 20 person raid they could make it that much harder. I just want something big, difficult, and something I can run into screaming FOR PATRAEYL!

you guys are funny we are the only one in this form post

When it comes to endgame content Carnage is the best🤷🏻‍♂️ So if there’s a discussion on endgame content it should be expected for us to be there.

Yo, What server are you playing on? Alphabet currently is the go to place for high end content there currently unmatched in almost all shards and will most likely stay that way for a while.

4 Likes

Credit where credit is due, Laughing Coffin and Fireflies are also above Carnage where end game is concerned

3 Likes

idk, we do have the fastest T10

and dont be so mean! im sure carnage will get there eventually!

3 Likes

This is more a confidence thing not a talking crap thing. It’s more to hype up my fellowship. I can admit that numbers don’t lie so y’all may be the fastest or have done it first but at the end of the day we will rise to the top. But to stay on topic and since you’re already here what do you guys think of an extremely difficult boss to really stump us bigger fellowships and experienced players? Something that would cause us to work together?

This pretty much hit the nail on the head

lol, they didn’t get that Chezil was being facetious.

1 Like

we are on our ways :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.