The great shift makes 0 sense

The reborn world feels really stale but that honestly isnt a problem its the scaling that needs to be fixed. Recently i have been diving into the lore and i got really annoyed on how out of shape the reborn world is. We need a better explanation of the shift and why the devs aligned the over-world. it all makes sense kinda but some areas are ify like the green lady temple in reborn its in a comer of Highsteppe near Boijurin Stratfrute (Treasus) while before the shift the temple was between kingsport lake and the green lady forest. if two dimensions were merging it would act much diffrent from the way persented in orbus. And not to mention the ruins of guild city we have them but we do not have acess to lakewood ruins, then we also have many other not adiding up questions, if the citidale towers above lakewood mentioned in the last account of lakewood how is it also in reborns guild city.

Hey! First off I’m really glad you’ve decided to look into the lore it and I’m hoping your having fun reading it. Second is I might be able to help you understand the shift better so I’m just going to start from the top and go down and answer all the questions you have because most of them are answered

Ok so there is actually a great explanation for the great shift in many different lines from npcs but they’re all kinda hidden so it makes sense that you missed them (I thought the same thing when I was starting in the lore) maybe something just going over it in one book and not in a bunch of different lines would be better

So the the shift was described to have many earth quakes and these earth quakes would move the land a lot so the land marks will be in completely different areas then what they were before

I assume that by this you mean that the great shift happened because of the dimensions merging? This is not actually the reason, we had the great shift because the god nodenghast came into our realm and do to her power it kinda made our world have like a seizure if that makes sense

As I said earlier the Lakewood ruins would of moved somewhere else and I wouldn’t be surprised if a mountain just landed on it

So I dont remember it ever saying it was near Lakewood but I think you could see it from lake wood and that’s just because of how big it is so I’m pretty sure it’s always been in guild city

Hope this helps let me know if you have anymore questions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.