The Highsteppe Press

Fresh off the press. Its your weekly edition of the Highsteppe Press. Here you will find the weekly affixes and other fun things!

15 Likes

“Legs? What are they and why don’t we have them?”

Also: image

4 Likes

i would like our mouths to move when we talk in chat and or eyes to look at other players that are looking at us…like in BigScreen

ANd the acting was amazing! Next Reenactment will be HArry Potter! All is welcome! look for our Discord for times! Become a actor/actress!

STory Time discord

6 Likes

“Former” Mob Boss Mishka? :thinking:

2 Likes

My sources say he has stepped away from the Mob Business

3 Likes

Um first, fake news.
Second, which guy in the Rainforest?

Open records law do not allow the share of the name of the rainforest man.

3 Likes

Can we truly trust the man in the teacup?

2 Likes

You are the reason we trust a man in a tea cup. :unamused:

1 Like

No more will you be forced to consume news without competition …

I give you choice !

Here at the Guildcity Gazette we pride ourself on steeping in the best teas brewed right here in spear wielding pots.

Can you trust a man who doesn’t Steep ?

1 Like

This is correct I don’t steep… I don’t steep so low to reporting on false claims for sales. My paper has been free for the people. While yours clearly marks a 8d price.

2 Likes

You get what you pay for , and here at the Guildcity Gazette the proof is in the paper.

2 Likes

Still waiting on that source or creditinals

2 Likes

So you may steal my scoop and call it your own? you dastardly fiend!

Here at the Guildcity Gazette we pride ourself on our confidentiality agreements.

3 Likes

@Espiticus wait wait wait…
I can get… facts?

1 Like

I heard the Guildcity Gazette reports the real secrets of the world. the secrets the highsteppe press are too scared to talk about.

2 Likes

Secrets like DOT spreading? We all know Rangers and Scoundrels are the real DOT spreaders now.

1 Like