The horde location

Someone mentioned in the above thread that I can find the salmon accent dye by going to the Horde in Rainforest.

Would someone be able to point out to me where that is? I can’t seem to find that answer anywhere?

Located top middle of the flooded rainforest. It’s the entrance of the cave there.

1 Like

Demon cave teleport, exit right and hug the wall until you come to the cave. They’re the stick guys by the cave.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks alot!

1 Like

Must you one up me @Indiana_Mishka_Jones ;p :heart:

Boy I’ll get you the gps location of the horde! Don’t you tempt me!

LOL
I can confirm the instructions were awesome. Now I just need to drink some luck potions, they aren’t spawning very fast. If the grinding becomes too much, i might just give up on the quest…

they are at the cave of demons at rainforest of flooded :rofl: my terrible riddles

1 Like

You probably are having trouble bc you see them and just recognize them as stick people and walk past them. That’s why the Devs really REALLY need some diversity when it comes to the mobs. Even the “spice thief’s” are stick people like come on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.