The teleport orbs are cool

Very cool design. I really like them.

1 Like

They are a cool design but I think the activation trigger when putting them to your face could be bigger; it is sometimes hard to use it and I had to bend my hand awkwardly. This could be fixed as the last I played was the beta.

1 Like

Smacked myself in the headset thinking I was aiming to ‘look into’ the orb instead of the evidently correct motion of ‘eating’ the orb.

1 Like

I think its meant like drinking a potion.

I repeatedly smacked myself in the head because I wasn’t getting teleported :joy:

3 Likes

Every time, I just think “EAT THE COOKIE!”

2 Likes

Is there a tutorial for this that we just didn’t see (I have mine turned off)? @Riley_D This seems a little on the confusing side, given that the dungeon orbs are either set for ‘looking into’ or have wide enough setpoints to where that works while the mage teleports are set to ‘eat the cookie’/have a smaller range of operability

You’re just supposed to have to bring it near your head haha. We will make the radius larger.

2 Likes

Yeah the hitbox for the orbs needs to be bigger. I keep having to hit my headset in order to get them to activate.

haha so funny i love the teleporter

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.