Transmog market

My idea is there would be a market like the AH where you could sell transmogs for dram. Someone could sell their access to (for example) Voltaic Gold for a certain amount of dram. Old game transmogs would be included too so that newer players could get to use this stuff too.

The transmogs show that you went through the effort to get that particular item/transmog. Being able to sell it would cheapen those items, especially the ones from Preborn. And that’s coming from somebody who really really wishes he got all the Preborn stuff.

3 Likes

I guess that’s true
Well in that case, some way to get the old gear like the citadel raid
Sure, it’s rare but new players should have a chance to get it

Yeah, as Mishka said, some of us put a lot of time and effort into unlocking transmogs, being able to sell them would kind of ruin that effort we made

No thanks, the new raid should bring new gear, not old gear, I do think they should bring back wilds gear with the aberrations though

4 Likes

I guess where I’m coming from is let’s say trickster tokens
I worked for my carpet mount 100%
There are then other people who bought it from the stall
You can still buy the pumpkin head even if you weren’t there to get it

This is totally different, for one, it’s from an activity which is intended to be profitable for the person which gets the token to make it long lasting (oh look people still do it)

This is a discontinued item that was from a limited time event (like 3-4 month long?) and majority of people broke it down for the transmog, if people still want it, there are a few people which did it on alts or didn’t break it down on their main which may sell it for a large amount of dram, but I’m only aware of very few people with them, I’m not 100% sure if it was an oversight from the Devs having it tradeable or if it was intended so there was a discontinued market which will become high value items later down the line but I don’t really see an special event item transmog as much of a problem as say, someone buying raid gear transmogs which take months of grinding to unlock

1 Like

Well since you brought it up on the discord, the spiro gear
What once came from the higher end shards (techno being lower for those who don’t know) is now coming from level 30 dungeons
It’s not even a challenge like a raid
And let’s say they put the ancient gear in higher level shards or raids or something or had an event, what about this would be different than the spiro

I have mixed feelings about spiro being included… on one side it was gear that was worked for … but also I do like seeing mage hats around town … even if it’s making it hard to tell OG mages apart from sight alone.

If they include the raid gear back it will make me sad most likely … it’s not even that great … but we worked for it … just toss new gear in the game.

However …
Please bring back the wilds gear / armor
Toss it in aberration land.

I’d be cool with tossing in new gear just don’t make it look so stupid! The tank gear back then had spikes and everything
It looked like real armor
Tank armor now just makes me look like a hecking garbage can
Literally

1 Like

“real” armor :thinking:

it looks cool, sure, but the current armor looks a lot more like real armor than the old armor.

1 Like

Reminder that real armor isn’t exactly heroic and awe inspiring. Fantasy armor usually doesn’t look like real armor because real armor is meant to be functional, not pretty

7 Likes

Eh I meant real tank armor for an rpg (for endgame of course)
This armor literally looks like a king’s knight or something

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.