Treasure Hunters - Fellowship Recruitment

Like me?! Can you send me the info?

1. What is your in game name? - Casualirony
  2. What is your discord name? - Casualirony#0752
  3. What class do you play? - Musketeer
  4. What is your time zone? - EST
  5. What are you most excited about doing during endgame orbus? - Mainly PvE since I’m support/healer. I’d definitely do PvP though for sure.

I’d love to join the guild and assist in anyway. I got a buddy mine Vanillacream in there currently.

you have been accepted! i will invite you to our discord now

Ingame name: Dragoon
Discord name: Dragoon#4401
Class: Runemage
Time zone: Western
Endgame: Dungeons and exploration for the most part. Raiding sounds fun in Orbus. PVP is also a big endgame activity I’m looking forward to.

You have been accepted! I will now invite to our discord

What is your ingame name? JessXe
What is your discord name? JessXe#3069
What class do you play? Undecided but have played lots of ranger and musketeer
What is your time zone? pst
What are you most excited about doing during endgame orbus? I want all of it, Orbus is amazing! But I am mostly in it for the fun/social aspect and to make friends

What is your ingame name?
OrbusGeo
What is your discord name?
Maker_Geo
What class do you play?
Ranger primary
Warrior secondary
What is your time zone?
EST
What are you most excited about doing during endgame orbus?
Endgame group content like dungeons and raiding.

1 Like

As we are once again closing in on our member limit, I am going to be making additional changes to how we recruit, and selection will be stricter. if you have posted application in here before i have posted this, feel free to leave them here and edit them when i update the full thread with the new process of applying, thanks for your time!

Just finished a quick edit to the recruitment, the only real change was that one additional question was added.

In game name: Boltierian
Discord name: Boltierian
Class: Warrior
Level 5 and have been playing off and on since launch. Once I find a good group I will be playing a lot more.
Time Zone: Eastern
I really love pvp in games and I am looking forward to finding a good group to pvp/pve with. Looking for a gaming family to learn and grow with.

Sorry to say but because of inter guild troubles, I had to disband TH, right now a bunch of our members moved to EK, so when u hit 20 if u want you can apply there instead

Will be removing this thread in a bit

What is your ingame name?
Mirami
What is your discord name?
Kyiersi
What class do you play?
Ranger
What level are you and how long have you been playing since EA?(This question is only to gauge how active in the game you are)
Level 5, I’ve logged about 15 Hours, mostly exploring and learning. I am proficient at rapid shots as I’ve been primarily solo playing.
What is your time zone?
EST -5
What are you most excited about doing during endgame orbus?
My interests are fighting World Bosses, Clearing Dungeons, and Artificing(Only started Yesterday).

hi, as i said in the post above yours, TH is sadly no longer and thing, and therefor is no longer recruiting. i expected this thread to close naturally after 20 days, but aparently it did not, so i will not ask @Mathieu_Dto please close this thread, thanks