Treasure map very hard to get to (paladin teleport required)

This map requires a paladin hammer to get to it. treasure map location difficult to get - YouTube

Paladin hammer is extremely useful in many situations in the game. There’s also one in Hulthine’s Basin that requires a pally hammer.

In the DLC, a hammer makes it SO much easier to get around with all the ups and downs of those maps. In dungeons, hammers are also often used - to unlock the Crypt or jump across in Ancient Temple.

For these reasons, all players should carry a pally hammer with them. It’s just something you should have - like a grinder or a cookie.

I actually like the pally treasure chests. It adds a bit of interest.

1 Like

Yes. This has been discussed in prior posts. I found another one in the Basin that also requires a hammer to get to. I’m not sure why they put them out of reach of most players. This particular location also has a book that needs to be read.

if i recall correctly, that book is there rightfully, the quest that it’s for is supposed to be difficult. i dont want to spoil it and say what it’s for but i think it makes sense for it to be in a hard to reach area of the map.

and like @Jen_G mentioned previously, there is a lot of use with having a pali hammer on your person at all times. if treasure chests were supposed to be easy to find then new players wouldn’t find themselves opening maps to the wastelands or forsaken isle either, because obviously not everyone is able to brave those zones by themselves, and for lots of people those are also hard to get to places in the map.

i think anyone opening treasure maps knows what their chances are for getting those types of locations. it’s a gamble for a reason :woman_shrugging:t3: if you don’t like treasure maps you can always sell them on the auction house, too. there’s always people willing to buy them

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.