Trickster Goblin Day 2 Discussion

Just to clarify. This is endgame pvp content, perfect for groups.

If you want to try your hand at pvp in the safe, you have battlegrounds.

Some things are worth fighting for, getting good at, and training a team to fight with.

1 Like

Lol no one does bug anymore

To be fair there was about 6 LC deaths from other LC members on that last one because we couldn’t agree on who got to carry the tokens.

1 Like

@Riley_D I keep forgetting to report this, but the spawn time shifts a bit at every spawn. The first time it gave the alert at :55, then :56, then about :57 and so on and the last one did at :03.
Can you fix it so it always give the alert at :55 and spawns at :00?

1 Like

Lol omg that rules ! I have nothing against ya’ll I think your great at your craft.

Safe zones still work if you have the goblin tokens.

What about shifting the spawn by an hour each week? That way people who have things to do during the 12/4/8/12/4/8 cycle but can play on a different time cycle can get a chance? Every four weeks it would be back to the same cycle time.

Also, Day 8 of Trickster Goblins:

• Entirely unable to partake in any due to the times.

i think it should instead be like you originally suggested, that the time between each spawn should not be 4 hours and instead 3.5 or 4.5 so that it naturally shifts by 30 min or 1 hour every day.
if every 3.5 hours, the spawn will shift forward by half an hour every day
if every 4 hours, the spawn will shift backwards by 1 hour every day.

1 Like

it would be cool if you in a party or 5 or 1 the number of goblin attacks you the amount of members

Probably should just make it every 5 hours, the trickster chest’s spawn time was rotating pretty well so having half of that time for the goblin would accomplish the same and still have pretty frequent spawns.

@Lc the fighting should start to get a little bit more fun when i get my oculus fixed, the competition should start rising again instead of 1-2 people from a guild fighting but cant wait! Also Wilds??

1 Like

Not that I agree with 100% predictable spawn timing, but based on my combat log watcher I can see that the trickster goblin is spawning slightly later than ‘on the hour’ now:

07:07:30:209 [System] System Notice A trickster goblin has been spotted near Flooded Rainforest…

Also it mostly always seems to be in the rainforest??

Still not attending it due to lack of people and various other imbalanced mechanics but thought i would mention it.

Yeah the time keeps shifting more and more at every spawn… hopefully it gets fixed.

It’s just a limitation of the current implementation, I will see if we can fix it, but yeah it may “creep” by a couple of minutes over time.

unless you change the time again to make it actually rotate and not be the same time every day, I don’t think it should be fixed.
if it now creeps a bit every day it’ll eventually be enough of a change that those who can’t attend now because of the time it spawn will be able to go again.

2 Likes

At what seems like 8 minutes per week, we’ll cycle a full hour in just shy of 8 weeks. It will thus take 32 weeks to return to standard cycle time (8 weeks for an hour, 4 hour spread)

Kinda a long time to deal with an offcycle

On the topic of things that have been reported but not acknowledged, u still cannot attack token carriers in safe zones

5 Likes

It has definitely been reported and acknowledged and ‘fixed’ as per patch notes, but I guess not fixed correctly. You might have to give some videos or something to make it clear to Riley what is going on there.

No, right after the stated fix, it was reported that it still did not work. I don’t think it was ever acknowledged.

Oh right my misunderstanding there. The fact that it still had not been fixed was never acknowledged. makes sense. @Riley_D (sorry for tagging you on a Sunday; ill forget otherwise)

1 Like