Upcoming Patch July 13th - Treesus in "Edge of Nowhere", player blocking, fellowship muting, Citadel HM adjustments

Hey everyone, on Tuesday July 12th, we’ll be releasing a patch with the following additions and changes:

• Temporarily added Treesus to the Edge of Nowhere zone, to facilitate larger community events in a less performance intensive area. We encourage the community to organize some boss kills and let us know if that area significantly improves their world boss experience!
    As a reminder, you can access this zone through a door in the Highsteppe Tavern.
  • The first pass for the blocking feature. Blocking another player will currently turn them into a ghost orb, as well as mute and prevent spell effects from being seen. This is an additional option you may choose to employ from the proximity menu if muting is not sufficient.
    • Right now, this does not prevent invite popup boxes, but that is planned following this first release.
    • NOTE: Currently, entering a battlegrounds match with someone you have blocked temporarily disables the block setting towards them. This is to prevent having a disadvantage if you fought against them and couldn’t see their spell effects. Once you exit the match, they will be returned to blocked status.
  • Fellowship voice chat muting - You will now find a new toggle in the audio settings menu which will let you mute fellowship voice chat. We know this had been highly requested and we’re happy to finally have it implemented.
  • Adjusted the difficulty on Boss 4 of the Citadel HM Raid in regards to boss add health.
  • Updated the brightness of the environment in Hulthine’s Basin to a more muted color.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Disappointed.

5 Likes

Great changes/additions, but what about the elephant in the room?
(desync/dc/crashes/bugs that pretty much all players experience every session)

1 Like

Did they increase or decrease it

Also I must ask… any new lore in the update?

What was the point in adding health when no one has killed it?

I think it means changed the health of the boss adds, not added health to the boss.

It doesn’t matter, my question still stands.

They 100% will make their overall health lower/easier. They just avoid negative wording making it a less clear sentence in the process.

Remember there are elite adds and non elites in the groups. Meaning they might have lowered the elites but upped the non-elites. Still making their total health pool either lower or easier to handle. The goal was making the boss “more killable”. So they def did not make it harder.

1 Like

Okay the wording was very very confusing. Thanks for the help.

tue july 12th… so thats 2022 for the year?

I didn’t notice this… so @Mathieu_D Is it going to be tuesday the 13th or monday the 12th?

with the blocking feature, can you then make the muting feature not remove peoples hands? Because currently muting someone removes their hands and as such also removes their spells, arrows, etc. basically achieving the same as the planned block feature, but without the ghost thing.

1 Like

Uhh… :sweat_smile: my bad on that, it’s tomorrow, the 13th.

I’ll mention that suggestion to the team and see what we want to do - it wouldn’t be changed in this update though. Thanks!

2 Likes

I hope the targets that are there now remain…
I love practicing Arcane Blast there… it can be tough to keep them all down, and it is fun to try! lol

2 Likes

The update is now live on the server and the client patches are available!

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s intentional but you can’t enrage treesus since the squirrels don’t take damage in edge of nowhere.

Hmm, we tested it but we’ll take another look.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.