Upgrading headset

Can anyone tell me how to log in with a new headset? I can log in with my old one but not with my new one.

The old one is Oculus Quest 1 and the new one is Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks,

As long as you use the same oculus account you don’t need to log in again, your orbusVR account is already linked to your oculus account.

If you for some reason have a new/different oculus account on the new headset you’ll need to contact @Mathieu_D to unlink your orbus account from your previous oculus account.

Thank you. I did get logged in and everything is good. It seems that all I needed was to turn the old headset off. My guess is that the game will not log in two headsets on the same account. Makes sense.

1 Like

I mean that is pretty obvious. :neutral_face:
Logging in to the same account or having it on that account with two headsets and having both those headset on is obviously going to not let you in. It could be some kind of safety feature or an unintentional bug.

no, actually you can log log in on one character on one headset and another character on another headset, both on the same account. Can’t log in on the same character on two headsets tho, for obvious reasons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.