[US] [EU] Monday Knights Recruitment

About the Monday Knights:

• We’re a fun-loving, friendly, casual guild
  • We’re generally adult-focused, but willing to take in mature younger members of the community
  • We raid on Monday nights 7-10 PM CST
  • We try to have fun runs on Friday nights 7-10 PM CST

How to join:

• We try to be selective about guild invites and take a vote before we induct any new guildies; the full process, and our list of guild rules, is detailed on our Guidelines page
  • Hit us up on our Discord
  • Sign up for our raids and join us for an evening of fun (we send out signup sheets in the Discord announcements)
  • Stop by and say hello if you see us in-game
  • Send us a note on the forum

Why you should want to join:

• As a casual guild, there’s no pressure to partake in end-game content every week; most of us have jobs and lives outside of Orbus, so we understand a game-life balance
  • We were one of the top active Raid PVE progression guilds from OG.
  • Our mascot is the goober (Obinobi Lizard).
  • Players of all level and skill are welcome and actively included in guild events.

Current active members (we’re a small guild):

• Meg (Guild Leader/Founder)
  • Sinya Lockehart (Officer/Founder)
  • August Lockehart (Officer/Founder)
  • Atropos Moirai (Officer)
  • Xicor (Officer)
  • NullByte
  • Promiedota
  • Charlol Dazzleglow
  • sparkytwo
  • AravanKnight
2 Likes

goober

3 Likes

What if I am not on discord😔

no matter what guild you join you’ll need discord for end game content.

4 Likes

We actually have a player in our guild who opts not to talk on discord and types instead (she’s a fast typer on the orbus in game chat), which is perfectly fine on our end. I think most guilds will agree that the primary reason for requiring discord presence is so you can hear the instructions or calls from the party leaders. Less so (at least in raids) for community chat, though there will almost always be banter between fights and such.

If your concern is less about talking and more an issue with Discord, I don’t know how to advise. :man_shrugging:

1 Like