Voice chat problems explanation

Following on from my post in Voice chat problems, I realise now what’s happening. The reason why I suddenly lost all voice audio and people’s hands disappeared was because I’d inadvertently activated the ‘personal bubble’. I didn’t realise this because I’d never used it before and forgotten about it.

The impression I get from the instructions (perhaps mistakenly) is that you need to hold both menu buttons for several (3?) seconds for the personal bubble to activate. Instead, if you hold one menu button continuously and at some point briefly press and release the other, this is enough to start the 3 second timer that activates the personal bubble.

I appreciate this is not going to be a problem for 99.9% of people. It affects me because I decided to remap one of my menu buttons to push-to-talk. I just want to let you know that the voice problems I was having were my own fault. This is not to detract from the problem the OP was having in other thread which sounds like a genuine problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.