Way To Many Bugs

Ok i Have been playing Orbus for close to 2 and a half years now and I feel like recently there have been a huge spike in the amount of bugs happening like today I was doing a airship level 6 and I was tanking I keep dying because I could not pull my heal or agrro books. I had a great healer and the dps would not have pulled off of me if i could pull my books. now I know if I would of relogged is would of fixed this issue but i should not have to relog. remember I know that the devs have a lot going on in the game but you guys have to focus on some of these bug they are making the game not fun and are draging more and more players away.

4 Likes

I wish I knew what was going on. Too much player data from thousands upon thousands of characters? Server strain? Data from the server to players being interrupted somehow?

It’s frustrating, that’s for sure. I’ve given up on raids for the most part and only play True Affliction if I’m going mage because otherwise I’m ghost casting too much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.