Waystation Crypt Raid Completed!

Ten brave souls of Eternal Knights entered the Waystation Crypt today to do battle with the evil corrupted entities housed within, and emerged victorious!

The fifth and final boss, Lord Dethslatü, was the mightiest foe we’ve ever faced by far but we were absolutely determined to cleanse this filth from our world! So with grim perseverance and pure grit we did battle until he finally fell dead at our feet!

To the devs, we absolutely loved this battle, as there were a number of mechanics to figure out how to overcome and it requires every individual member to be at the top of their game the entire fight. The new cape is extremely cool, and we’re looking forward to refining our strategies in the weeks to come ! (Not to mention giving hard mode a try when it arrives!)

I am unbelievably proud of all of Eternal Knights for pulling together to achieve this, and we shall continue to give our all to every new challenge the world of Orbus throws at us.

-Draven of Eternal Knights

15 Likes

WOW holy cow that was a fun fight! Congrats to everyone on the team and everyone that cheered for us!

WORLDS FIRST #1!!!

7 Likes

Definitely my favorite boss fight in Orbus. Nice job on that one devs. Looking forward to Hard mode and Hardest mode 10-mans.

5 Likes

Just listening to the fight on discord was amazing ! It really is a fun boss. Grats on the dev team for creating a boss as fun and challenging as this one :star_struck:

4 Likes

The raid was really funny, especially the last boss. We refined our strat tonight and broke the “impossible” wall at the earliest attempts, then officially kill it a few attempts after!
Can’t wait for hard mode, really loved this challenge.

4 Likes

Congrats guys! Wish I had been there.

6 Likes

Congratulations on the first kill EK :smiley:

5 Likes

Super proud of my fellow guildmates for sticking this out. We pushed hard and worked our tails off for HOURS, and then the satisfaction of beating the hardest boss I’ve ever encountered in nearly any game was reward enough for me personally. I love this guild and the people in it, and I look forward to running more raids/dungeons with you all :slight_smile: :heart:

7 Likes

Well done on clearing that last boss, it really is something else! Hats off to you guys

6 Likes

Well done guys !! That boss is super tough respect for sticking it out !

4 Likes

Congrats! 5th boss is crazy!

4 Likes

I’m deeply jealous & envious that Eternal Knights was able to down this very over tuned boss which we found was next to impossible our best attempt got him down to 30% before he enraged, After that it was said that this boss was undoable however EK has proven me wrong, Easily the hardiest fight in Orbus requiring so much out of all 10 raid members. Congratulations to the ten above for doing the impossible!

7 Likes

Grats EK! Impressive.

4 Likes

Congrats EK! That’s super impressive.

5 Likes

Congrats on your perseverance and success in the face of a very tough challenge :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Grats guys! You deserve it.

4 Likes

Nice Job EK!!! Wow! Amazing work!
By the way hats off to the mages in the group! He’ll as a mage is… well… Hell.
Tooooo squishy.

3 Likes

Congrats! Am I surprised? Not really. You folks kick ass! Well done.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.