Waystation Crypt Raid (Expert Mode) Defeated by Eternal Knights!

Enduring blood, pain, and bugs… ascending through Pre-Nerf, Normal, Hard and now Expert difficulty… Lord Dethslatu, in his final and most powerful incarnation has at long last fallen to the blades, bows, guns, wands, and sheer determination of the Eternal Knights!

More than any other content in Orbus to date, Expert Mode Dethslatu presented us with our greatest challenge ever, and I am beyond proud of my guild for persevering through weeks of effort, practice, bug reporting, and tactic refining to achieve this moment.

We can now look forward to the reborn world of Orbus with open hearts, knowing that we did everything we possibly could to save this realm.

13 Likes

Shamwow and ye shall receive (feat. new gloves)

9 Likes

5 Likes

Hey look, that’s me! ^^ Super proud of all of you guys. Including those who subbed out this week. It’s been brutal.

1 Like

Congratulations, nice work!

2 Likes

Congrats!! Good job guys! Could you upload a close up picture of the cape?

1 Like

Congrats! Great job! Nice cape!

1 Like

Congrats guys awesome job!

1 Like

:drooling_face: 20char

1 Like

That bow is sexy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am so incredibly jealooooooooooooous :hushed:

Well done EK! I hope many others will beat expert Dethslatu before reborn starts :slight_smile: (without bugs hopefully)

1 Like

I can try and take one for you tonight. Maybe @Snoopy has one of his?

1 Like

That’s the best one i’ve got

1 Like

Nicee! Thanks! That looks cool!

Congrats I know it was a very difficult challenge due not only to the fight mechanics as intended but also some of the bugs that reared up due to how difficult and precise we made the tuning. Honestly, I think this is the most highly-tuned content we will be putting out for quite a long time so it’s definitely an accomplishment to revel in.

5 Likes

As a side note, he hit his enrage timer at under 5% earlier that set of attempts. It provoked us enough to pop another set of potions and make what would be that fateful final run

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.