We Want A Bucket o’ Milk

Give us an item that removes potion buffs. Sometimes you don’t want to be buffed, and a nice Bucket O’ Milk sounds like the right thing to do it.

9 Likes

100% need this

3 Likes

No glasses required. We can drink straight from the bucket my good sirs, and we can create said bucket from tinkering. Also slappable cows for the milking thank you devs love u guys :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I really fancy that idea. One up

Question:
Why milk?

Since the only mammals in game are some in the wild like wolves, tigers and bears, they could drop some kind of ingredient for a “milk potion”, or why not tinkering (that would be fun in so many ways lol)

2 Likes

Because I’m lactose intolerant and want to make fart noises everytime I drink the milk.

3 Likes

This right here is absolutely needed. A consumable would be great for this.

Alternatively, I could settle for some type of NPC doctor or such. Just a way to get rid of effects would be great.

4 Likes

Funny block game reference + more day-to-day life lore. Also I want to smack some cows… (Got milk?)

3 Likes

I also like the idea of “I’m too powerful, lemme chug a GALLON of milk in a second to fix that”.

I tell you what, I’d feel less powerful after that too.

4 Likes

Deer. The milk, if animal based, would be from the deer. You can milk deer (there’s at least one company that sells milk from deer) and the deer in highsteppe have fawns (required for milk production).

3 Likes

could also be sheep, or boars…or BEARS! or coconut milk if you wanna go vegan, like literally any mammal in the game.

3 Likes

I said it in the Unofficial Discord and I’ll say it here: I will do everything in my power to prevent the milking of the current wildlife :laughing:

The cow’s death animation can be it tipping over onto its side.

2 Likes

Sheep would be good, could buy/earn the milk from the farmers. Pig/boars have too short of bursts to be really viable for milk. Bears, well, I wouldn’t want to try milking a bear lol nipples too small and claws too big. Also the diet tends to be too protein based for agricultural purposes.

3 Likes

Just wanted to add that the bears appear be a bit essence-afflicted as well. Not sure if that would negatively impact the milk, but I imagine it does.

3 Likes

Perhaps that’s why the milk debuffs us!

2 Likes

It never was the lactose! Makes sense the digestive system wouldn’t like essence-laced milk.

“Sorry guys I’m essence-intolerant.”

2 Likes

I remember this idea starting with someone wanting to make coconut milk a consumable. We could make coconut milk do that! No risking your life milking bears in the wastelands, just win a bet against @Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshka and you’re set for life!

5 Likes

That’s it! A potion that uses Coconut Milk, something dropped by mammal wildies (literally all of them - how nobody mentioned the tigers in FR?) and Catfish (ha!)

3 Likes

I’d settle for a gallon of milk.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.