Weapon offhand vitality bug

First off I am very bad at formatting posts like this but I will give it my best go.
So I just started working on casually playing ranger lately just to practice my long range shooting and I noticed something very odd when equipping my weapon. I am right handed so to use the bow I need to slot the weapon into my off hand to use it properly well when you do this after having the exact same equipment as the other leather classes you all of a sudden have next to no health. I tested this a bit and the only way to equip the bow in my off hand without loosing a massive amount of health was to put it into my right hand then move it to my left hand. If anyone has any screenshot of this that would be greatly appreciated to help show what I mean by this little bug.

3 Likes

The devs should be aware of this bug. Been reported a few times by other rangers (a long time ago). Thnx for taking the time to report it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup it’s been reported before, it was introduced with the loadout system and never got fixed, it happens with any class, not just ranger, it’s just when you change the hand your weapon is in when you change to a different loadout than your current one.

Yeah I noticed that but ranger is the only class that gets majorly affected by it because of how you use a bow with your non dominant hand.

1 Like

I appreciate you caring about the class I play most <3

2 Likes

First we get obsidian boss Mishka now we have Ranger owner Rickness :scream:

But on a less sarcastic note: it would be nice if this was fixed

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for reporting it. We’re aware of this happening and it’s on the todo list, I think it has to do with how changing classes and hands at the same time and will require deeper digging in.

Edited my post so I do not become a mob boss :joy: Rangers should live free! (and totally get some love from the devs)

2 Likes

Hey! Watch your mouth, or we rangers will stand against you! We may live humbly in the shadows of runemages and shamans, but we will never have one to rule over us.

If Mishka the Mob Boss ends up claiming control over classes through his underlings like you, the rangers will start a rebellion. Mishka’s rule must come to an end!

1 Like

Bold of you to assume Rangers could interrupt anything, let alone my operations.

4 Likes

We may lack in some areas (almost all areas compared to mage… but that’s beside the point), but your shenanigans must be stopped. The masses are crying out for help, while you hoard all of our resources, especially obsidian, and murder those who would stand against you. You yourself admitted to and posted proof of your most recent kill! We will not sit idly by while you rob from the needy.

1 Like

If I were so evil, would a statue of me be built in Highsteppe?

4 Likes

With so much power in your hands, you could order such a thing be built and no one would resist, for fear of their lives! Your rule is oppressive, and the common people cannot get the resources they require. Evil can be hidden behind many masks, Mr. Mob Boss.

3 Likes

Is that build out of obsidian? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.