Weekly Mission Ithecac Potion

So I get the go to your player house and brew the Ithecac Potion frequently.

I have searched the over world all zones etc spoken with many players
They have no idea where to find the recipe either except to Google it .

Can some one confirm it is actually available to be found and added to the player journal in OrbusVR Reborn??

Currently, I don’t think there is a way to get it in-game. It’s incredibly annoying though and would love for them to add it in

2 Likes

Just buy it from darius. Its not too much of a ripoff

Yeah but to complete the quest from Shadow you need to brew it yourself.
There is another quest where you have to go to Lamavora and drink the stuff, and you can buy the Ithecac from Darius to complete that one.

1 Like

My mistake, i was thinking of the latter mission.

1 Like

Just submitted a bug in game on this this week … was hoping someone would say “nah it’s in game, you can find it by …”

2 Likes

I think you can just buy some Ithecac from Darrius to complete this quest.

Not 100% sure on that though… @NotScott @Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshka ?

I have had the quest to brew it in my log forever. I have never done it… but I have purchased and consumed a lot of Ithecac potion doing the Lamavora mission multiple times… so I don’t think that is accurate.

https://orbus.online/index.php?title=Ithecac_Potion

I asked the same question the other day and was told it never made it into Reborn.

Fairly certain that you need to make the potion for the “brew the ithecac” mission.

Thanks, has been a goodly long while since I did any non-pvp related weekly missions. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for summiting …can you keep me posted on what the Dev Team has to say??
Thanks
Trebla

Hi, I’ll check with the team and see if it’s accessible anywhere and if not, if we can add it in somewhere.

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this! That mission drives me bonkers every time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.