Weird Sisters Quest 2 Unable to Talk To Dragon Scholar

It seems that having a quest from the dragon scholar (I do not know which one I have but the scholar has a blue diamond above their head so I must have one) prevents you from talking to them to continue the 2nd weird sister’s quest where you ask her about where to find things.

I wanted to continue the quest tonight but was stopped because I could not talk to the NPC needed to continue the quest.

The only quest I think might be associated right now is “The Riddle” quest where I have to find both a temple and prayer. I have found the temple (likely years ago) but not the prayer.

Library downstairs in Highsteppe, grab the resurrect scroll :wink:

Hi, this is an issue that can occur in any quest in the game currently that share an NPC - it only sometimes happen, but if you do complete the other quest involved it should clear it for you. If you’re not sure which quest is the one that might do it, you can give me a list of your quest names and I can take a look.

The quests I have are: Lowly Hunter, Fort Hopping, The Ritual, Kings Dinner III (SQ), Word Spreads (MSQ), Luxuries Await, Grim Reaper II, Miner Gear (MSQ), Hidden Gems I, Operation Fruit Smuggler (Side Quest), Search for the Spyglass (Side Quest), Plant Chaperone (Side Quest), Out to Pasture (Side Quest), Gather Lure Parts (Summer Festival Quest), Trouble on the Double (Weird Sisters)

Try completing Lowly Hunter, that one is turned in at the same NPC. See if that solves it.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.