What do Intellect, Vitality, Strength, and Chameleon do

The title pretty much explains my question, i am a level 26 runemage

Each point of Intellect increases magical damage by .03%.

Each point of Strength increases physical damage by .03%.

I don’t have confirmation, but I’m assuming each point of Vitality increases HP by .03%.

Chameleon potion reduces aggro range from baddies… I think. I don’t think I’ve ever used one.

Chameleon is the color one. Your thinkinf of masked scent

1 Like

So chameleon changes the color of your skin? I assume that one is just for fun. And Yes, masked scent reduces aggro range.

So intellect is runemages strength counterpart essentially? Does intellect do anything else, because i know that strength reduces the time it takes to reel in a fish

Strength doesn’t speed up your feeling in, it just makes the line go red slower, intelect increases the chance of a nibble, so only really useful there when testing for fish.

1 Like

In the old game strength effected the speed that spells traveled, but this stopped in reborn.

Wands confusingly still grant a strength bonus, because reasons?

Oh, why does that bonus still exist for wands then? Just to make some wands less useful?

Fishing, weapon strength affects fishing just like strength pot does.

So basically some wands are just so runemages can fish without picking up a second class?

All weapons can carry strength and Intel scores. It’s just a weapon thing.

I didn’t know that! Thanks!!

Are you sure strength doesn’t only change the time it takes for a fish to jump backwards when you don’t reel? I never noticed strength making the line go red later.

Now that you mention it, no, not sure.

1 Like

I never noticed the line going red later either. Mishka was talking about it and he also said it makes the fish put up less of a fight.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.