What is the best interaction you've had with other players

So many…When I was a Greenleaf some random player gave me a dragon. I has no idea what it was for or could do, but that one act of kindness kept me in the game in the beginning. Cizi and Spatalain and Tricycletin took me on a dungeon run (I was scared to try one for the longest time). They said “go here” and “do this” and then “stand back we got this” LOL. Realized later it was a shard 12. This community is the best.

4 Likes

Always fun for low levels to get carried through a shard, give them a headstart for when they hit 30.

I would never have the guts to take a greenleaf through a twelve though. Psychos, lol.

2 Likes

I wasn’t a Greenleaf when we did the 12 but I was still fairly new. Still got me over being scared of the dungeons…until I got whomped by the Lich King.

2 Likes

the good kind tho XD

4 Likes

I just remembered another one I had, I think it was @Shuga who gave me like 4 stacks of wood to complete the explore the realm event during like one of the last weeks allowing me to get all the rewards I assumed I wasn’t going to be able to get ( I think I only had like one reward and there was 5 I think) but I was so happy to get all the prizes especially the mount and pet

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.