What other perks should be added to a fellowship

Like more people equals an XP boost

1 Like

Fellowship run luck increase(full guild member parties), A fellowship vendor (good for dram sink), fellowship hall upgrades(cheaper repair vendor, shard upgrade trader, dye shop, etc.), fellowship hall cosmetics, those are just off the top of my head.

4 Likes

The more ppl in the fellowship, the more special rooms unlock? Maybe a pvp training room, i would love that.

2 Likes

I like the idea of guild specific upgrades in the hall. It could be linked to the amont of activity the guild has. The more they do and keep doing, the more features they have. Shard vendor, dye vendor, apprentice smith and the like.

I almost never go into the guild hall because it has nothing in it other than a big monster dummy.

1 Like

I saw a post on this a while ago but I think it would be really cool if there were mostly cosmetic fellowship hall upgrades. You could make the fellowship hall start out really basic and rag tag and then have increasingly expensive upgrades to unluck more fellowship chest pages and rooms and decorations. It would make it so that the hall visually progresses and grows as your fellowship does and would add a really tangible feeling of growth. You could also make certain things unlock based on different achievements and milestones like doing fellowship shards and raids. At super high levels you could add just obscenely expensive upgrades and difficult achievements like things that cost multiple dram caps worth of dram that are paid in parts and like shared fellowship long term missions to give big guilds a dram sink and something to work towards.

Overall I have this idea of fellowship halls being this point of pride and nostalgia. Players remembering back to when they were just a rag tag group of friends with this beat-up little hideout and being able to walk through it and stop every so often when they reach something significant and remember all the adventures they went on to achieve it.

6 Likes

Something cool could be that markos moves into the fellowship hall when you beat the citadel raid

1 Like

He’d need to greet you with “Hey new roomie! Thanks for letting me move in.” When you wave at him. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.