When I login my character is stuck in a black space

I can interact with the menu, but can’t see it making it hard to try to press back to graveyard .

Hi, I’m sorry about the issue - is it still happening, or did you get past it?

I am still stuck, and can still open the menu,but cant see it.

Okay, and just to clarify, the game did work properly at some point, just when you logged in again it was like this? or it was always like this for you?

I haven’t played since the last update, but yesterday i would se people at level 0 with no armor on and i couldn’t see the new dragons. This continued until i was just trapped in the place that I am in now. The game was working properly until then.

Hmm it sounds like your install might be missing the new update files or something like that - try reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it.

I have uninstalled the game, and when I relog I am still in a black space, I think my character is stuck.

Okay, I’ll see if I can fix it by putting your character in your house. What is the character name? And you’ll need to be logged out so let me know when you are.

Warmace is my character name and i am logged off now.

Okay, here you go. Log back in and see if that’s fixed.

Thank you soooo much it worked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.